These are the Canopies publications:
- A Preliminary Study on Virtual Reality Tools in Human-Robot Interaction. Sara Kaszuba, Francesco Leotta, Daniele Nardi. Salento AVR conference. The article is also available as a chapter of the Springer book that You can find at this link: https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-87595-4_7.
- A Data-Driven Approach for Contact Detection, Classification and Reaction in Physical Human-Robot Collaboration, Lippi Martina , Gillini Giuseppe, Marino, Alessandro, Arrichiello Filippo, 2021 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), pp. 3597-3603, May 30 - June 5, 2021, Xi'an, China
- A Control Barrier Function Approach to Human-multi-robot Safe Interaction, Lippi Martina, Marino Alessandro, 2021 29th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation (MED), pp. 604-609, 22-25 June, 2021, Bari, Italy
- A Mixed-Integer Linear Programming Formulation for Human,Multi-Robot Task Allocation, Lippi Martina, Marino Alessandro, 30th IEEE International Conference on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (ROMAN), 8-12 August, 2021, Waterloo, Canada
- Human Multi-Robot Physical Interaction: a Distributed Framework, Lippi Martina, Marino Alessandro. Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems volume 101, 35, 2021
- Attention deep learning based model for predicting the 3D Human
Body Pose using the Robot Human Handover Phases
Laplaza Javier, Pumarola Albert, Moreno-Noguer Francesc and Sanfeliu Alberto. 30th IEEE International Conference on Robot and Human Interactive Communication. August 8-12, 2021.